Martina Satoriova's Blog
Reblogged from El Rich
Happy Thorsday, y'all!
First, thanks for everyone that decided to play along this week. Y'all are awesome! You are the $5 bill in my pocket that I find after laundry day. W00t! Anypoop, last week or whenever that was, I asked y'all to post a pic of you from way back so that we could do a Throwback Thursday. I also posted a pic of me serving you F A C E -
So. Much. Face.
Let's take a look at you all being totes Q Ts and stuff
Jane gave us some kitty couture -
Speaking of mew frenz, here's Lady JJ and Fat Cat
Meghan is ~werqin~ that swing set
Lausai is playing with my emoshuns like she plays the piano:
Martina serving us so much double side pony:
Miss Neeshabeth is keeping it fresher than a bread loaf straight out the oven:
Ary is giving us nothing but Disney:
Leonepaige serving up some Country Club realness
Forbidden takes a ride down memory lane while on a camel
Haleigh Rice, Queen of Unipony
Sinmarian is giving us nothing but sailor girl
Amanda being all cute and stuff at church
Here's Lory and Kay during a trip that got a little fishy
Thanks for serving us F A C E
Go tell everyone how awesome they are and stay tuned for more fun stuff! TTFN!
Reblogged from gummibearsss1
Hi guys!! Spring is finally here and another month just flew by! It's April and we are celebrating Autism Awareness month! I've been on Buzznet for four years and yet I still haven't fully told you my story! I figured it was time to change that! I was diagnosed with Autism at 18 months. Since then it's been an upward battle! I had a huge struggle when I was young. I slowly withdrew into myself and had trouble communicating with children my own age!
I also had huge problems academically and math definitely wasn't my strong suit (still isn't). Thank goodness to my mom and dad! They put me into therapy when I was young and things started to get better! I still have trouble taking social cues and can be a rather quiet person but it's much better than it was when I was a child. It's much easier for me to communicate with others! Autism is a very quiet disorder. Children are usually very energetic and talkative and what the child doesn't say often speaks volumes because Austism Speaks.
Autism is a journey and even though it can be very hard I wouldn't want to get off the train! I still have a lot of work to do! I consider myself a work in progress! I'm have come so far from where I was and I'm very proud of myself. I can do things that I probably wouldn't be able to do today if it wasn't for the extra help I got! Can you believe that It was thought that I wouldn't be able to read! Now I read about 50 books a year! This month I want you to think of me and my nephew (who also has autism) and wear some blue! Wearing blue is a way to show your support to those with Autism.
There's another way you can show your support this month. Check down at your local Walmart or other department stores for some of these blue light bulbs made special for Autism Awareness. Help Shine the Light on Autism.
10 facts about Autism
- Autism affects one in every 150 children born in the United States.
- There is no blood test, no scan, and no image that can detect autism. Diagnosis relies on behavioral observation and screening.
- Autism is more common than childhood cancer, diabetes, and AIDS combined.
- Approximately 67 million people worldwide are affected by autism.
- As early as infancy, a baby can begin to show the three hallmark features of autism: communication challenges, impaired social interactions, and repetitive behavior.
- Many children with autism have a reduced sensitivity to pain but may be extra sensitive to sound, touch, or other sensory stimulation—which may contribute to a reluctance to being cuddled or hugged.
- Dogs have been shown to improve autistic children’s quality of life, independence, and safety. The presence of a trained dog can reduce aggressive behavior, calm the child, and serve as a link to the child’s community
- Researchers recommend autistic testing if a baby doesn’t babble or coo by 12 months, doesn’t point or wave by 12 months, doesn’t say single words by 16 months, doesn’t say two-word phrases by 24 months, or loses previously acquired language or social skills at any age.
- If one identical twin is diagnosed with autism, the other twin has about 90% chance of develop an autistic disorder.
- From the Greek autos meaning “self,” autism literally means “alone.”
Make sure to go like Autism Speaks and Autism Awareness on Facebook.
Autism Speaks It's Time To Listen
Rocker waves and a braided crown. The "Rock n' Roll Princess" hairdo by hairstylist Odile Gilbert for the Rodarte show is amazing!
Here´s how to get the look in less then 15 minutes:
On slightly wet hair apply some John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse and blow them dry.
Seperate hair and spray them with Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray (it was misted over each section before it was wrapped around the iron to lock the waves in place) in order to make some thin, loose bends with a curling iron (a 2-inch iron was used by O.G.).
Comb your hair to make the waves look more natural. On each side of your head make loose braids and connect them together in the back of the head creating a rose-like coil. (Use bobby pins to make sure it will keep the form.)
Directly underneath the rose, make another, thicker, braid all the way down.
Reblogged from We've Got You Covered
If you happen to be a Pierce The Veil fan, then you know exactly who Vic Fuentes is! Like you, there are many other people who have been dedicated to the band since day one, whether it be through attending shows, buying their music or even creating awesome GIFs. Just like the band we don't want this to go unnoticed so we decided to celebrate Vics birthday by showing our favorite Vic GIFs! So be sure to go wish Mr Fuentes a happy birthday on his Twitter and of course check out some of the amazing GIFs we have pulled below!
No, we love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC!
I don´t know why but I can´t post pictures... "there was a problem saving your post" always appears and I can´t even attach them in here... I hope everything´ll be ok soon so I´ll be able to post "my weekly inspirations" galleries and photos I took.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Reblogged from Audrey Kitching
I'm such a movie nerd, I have been my whole life. I could spend every afternoon at the cinema and be content! There is something about paying $10, smelling the old style popcorn, grabbing a cup of tea and escaping into someone else's world for a few hours that is so special to me! Not to be confused with wanting to escape my own life, I think of it more as a break from our own existance for a short while!
I see so many movies and have such a specific pallet for films. I need ones that will keep me thinking days after and leave me feeling different. If not for that then why even waste your time?
Im going to be posting my monthly movie list the first week of every month of my favorites I have seen the weeks before!
Below are my MUST SEE recommendations. Each one left a lasting impact on me!
1. Anna Karenina - Story of forbidden love love set in the late 1800's in Russia. Keira Knightley is perfect and makes you feel for her character then entire film and Aaron Johnson could not be more attractive. This is filmed so different than most movies and it captures the true essence of the time.
2. Silver Linning's Playbook - This movie still has me thinking about all the synchronicities of life. How everything falls into place, even when things seem like rock bottom there is always always a silver linning to every situation. Jennifer Lawrence is such a babe and how can you not love her in anything? She inspired me to purchase some new ballet shoes, I had been holding off on. This was filmed and took place in my home town of Philly so it held an extra special place in my heart. But trust me, you will not regret this film. I knew nothing about it when I went to see it, the trailer does it NO justice. If I saw the trailer before, I probably would of had no interest in the film.
3. Cloud Atlas - I wanted to see this SO bad when it was in theaters and no one would go with me. My friend was able to find me a version online and let me tell you it is LIFE CHANGING. I loved this film so much. It is about our soul groups throughout life and different reincarnations. It kinda explains why you meet certain people and make such a strong conection with them in minutes. Like you have known them for decades or eons and ages.
4. Les Miserable - To be perfectly honest, I'm not one for musicals and didn't really know the story that well. The first half of the movie I was kinda so so on it. By the end I was estatic about how beautiful it was and the story was told perfect. Just an overall breath taking experience. Musical lover or not, this is a cinematic masterpiece!
WHAT MUST SEE MOVIES HAVE YOU SEEN RECENTLY?
Skrillex is back with a video for “Summit” — his collaboration with former girlfriend Ellie Goulding. The song is taken from his EP Bangarang.
Unfortuantely, Ellie is nowhere to be found.
Directed by Pilerats
What do you think about this music video? Do you like it or not? Do you miss Ellie in it?
The brand new video for Funeral For A Friend's single 'The Distance', out February 11 on Distiller Records. The song is taken from new album 'Conduit' out January 28!
iTunes - http://bit.ly/Conduit-iTunes
HMV - http://bit.ly/Conduit-hmv
Recordstore - http://bit.ly/ConduitRecordstore
Amazon - http://bit.ly/ConduitAmazon
Play - http://bit.ly/ConduitPlay
What do you think of it? Do you like it or not?
Reblogged from Audrey Kitching
New Years Eve is only a few days away. I have always loved the idea of making a theme or goal for the year, although it is just another date. For some reason it moves us to change things about us we feel no longer suit our best intentions, or attempt to atleast.
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS are great don't get me wrong. I prefer to make more of an action plan though. One for career and one for personal life. I include collages, dream / mood / visual boards, notes, lists... everything to keep me on track and to stay motivated.
Im going to be working on mine over the next week, I will post little peaks of them them once they are done to give you an idea, although these thigns are very sacred and personal to me. I feel you should keep them in an area you will see them daily.. but maybe everyone else won't. Think bathroom, office, desk, closet, on back of doors...
LISTS are so important for this. I make a year - 1/2 year and monthly goals lists. (I make these last few days of every previous month, example Dec 29th I will make January's monthy goal list) Each one is realistic without compromising my dreams!
Examples of things I would put on my MONTHLY goal list. I cross them off as I finish, so you kinda have a dealine and try to accomplish as much as possible before the end of the 4 weeks. This alone keeps me on track, busy and motivated.
- repaint wall in office
- enroll in new yoga course
- walk 2 miles 3x a week
- de clutter my office
- donate clothing
- try out 3 new recipies
- help 2 get kittens adopted
- start planting my vegi garden seedlings indoors
- launch crystal cactus shop
- create new packaging
- shoot 2 magazine editorials
- book a camapign
- add new clothing to audrey's closet
- book work in LA
- meet with a sample production company
- finish my spring graphic designs
- blog about 4 personal favorite products
- interview and hire a shipping paid intern
- get 10,000 new instagram followers
These are just random examples of things i may have on my lists! I also like to make specific mood/vision board.. I don't do this monthly but for overall 6 months to a year or for a project. I may make a mood vision board for a clothing line venture, personal life or my over all life goals. Just make sure you write under the photos what you want to manifest so the universe hears it LOUD AND CLEAR!
I hope this helps you kick off 2013 to exactly the year you are dreaming of!
Reblogged from Katy Bambie
Which dress you want for your wedding? Perhaps a wedding dress from the new collection autumn-winter 2012/13 of Vivienne Westwood. The collection consists of original pretty dresses in the style of couture that look really luxurious and totally not banal. I loved all the dresses but my favorites are the traditional white wedding dresses.
Check the pictures below:
You could wear any of these dresses for their wedding?