Martina Satoriova's Blog
My dear Buzznet family,
my Buzznet account celebrated its 3rd Buzziversary yesterday.
I can´t believe it´s been so long since I joined Buzznet.
(Not my birthday but of my blog... but still it has the same effect on me haha)
I´d love to thank you all for your nice comments and your amazing support during this year and also in previous years.
Thank you for giving me a space where I can write about everything I love - about fashion, music and everything else. This year especially about fashion. A place where I can show photos I take. A place where I can read all your amazing stories, blogs and where I can see your gorgeous photos.
It´s time of the year when I usually check all the stats to see how the things went last year... and it went really well! In last three years 430 of you have started following me. There´s 1,970,000 visits on my posts and 169 featured posts. Thank you so much! This means a lot to me! <3
I´m so happy to know that you like my blog.
Thank you one more time. Buzznet changed my life. :)
Reblogged from Callina Marie
It's 'Fall In Love' month here at Buzznet and we are getting super excited for fall! I love fall and everything that comes with it. I have to admit I miss being at home in Boston during the fall season because there is nothing like it. Fall is the best season because it's still warm at the beginning and gradually cools down as the months go on. As it cools down we can layer up our sweaters and scarves and sip on our precious PSLs by a crackling fire. If i haven't gotten you excited for fall yet, here is why you need to get excited ASAP and why fall is the best.
1. The Obvious- Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
2. Yummy scented body wash/lotions you can finally wear without smelling weird because it's summer
3. Jumping in leaves!
5. Lets not forget about scarves
6. and boots
7. Fall donuts!
8. ..while sipping hot chocolate
9. Apple picking
10. Being cozy at night by a fire <3
So let's get excited for fall and welcome September with open arms! Ditch your tan and shorts for scarves and sweaters and get cozy people!
What is YOUR favorite part about fall?
More For You:
The day all blessthefall fans were waiting for has come - btf stream their new song "You Wear A Crown But You´re No King".
The track is taken from the band's long-awaited new album, Hollow Bodies, which drops on August 20th via Fearless Records.
What do you think? Do you like it or not?
I think screams sound really good, as does the music. Seems like a step up for them. :)
Reblogged from Motionless In White
"I can't begin to explain how much anxiousness has riddled my bones for the release of this Deluxe Edition of Infamous. Every single one of these 18 tracks has been made bigger, better and harder than anything you have ever previously heard come from Motionless In White. From remixes to new songs and more... we are so proud of this album and the extra tracks. We are primed and ready for our biggest summer yet...see you at Mayhem…"
- Chris Motionless
'Infamous' Deluxe Edition is available on iTunes now. Going to Rockstar Mayhem Festival? Pick up a physical copy at our merch booth.
Reblogged from El Rich
Happy Thorsday, y'all!
First, thanks for everyone that decided to play along this week. Y'all are awesome! You are the $5 bill in my pocket that I find after laundry day. W00t! Anypoop, last week or whenever that was, I asked y'all to post a pic of you from way back so that we could do a Throwback Thursday. I also posted a pic of me serving you F A C E -
So. Much. Face.
Let's take a look at you all being totes Q Ts and stuff
Jane gave us some kitty couture -
Speaking of mew frenz, here's Lady JJ and Fat Cat
Meghan is ~werqin~ that swing set
Lausai is playing with my emoshuns like she plays the piano:
Martina serving us so much double side pony:
Miss Neeshabeth is keeping it fresher than a bread loaf straight out the oven:
Ary is giving us nothing but Disney:
Leonepaige serving up some Country Club realness
Forbidden takes a ride down memory lane while on a camel
Haleigh Rice, Queen of Unipony
Sinmarian is giving us nothing but sailor girl
Amanda being all cute and stuff at church
Here's Lory and Kay during a trip that got a little fishy
Thanks for serving us F A C E
Go tell everyone how awesome they are and stay tuned for more fun stuff! TTFN!
Reblogged from gummibearsss1
Hi guys!! Spring is finally here and another month just flew by! It's April and we are celebrating Autism Awareness month! I've been on Buzznet for four years and yet I still haven't fully told you my story! I figured it was time to change that! I was diagnosed with Autism at 18 months. Since then it's been an upward battle! I had a huge struggle when I was young. I slowly withdrew into myself and had trouble communicating with children my own age!
I also had huge problems academically and math definitely wasn't my strong suit (still isn't). Thank goodness to my mom and dad! They put me into therapy when I was young and things started to get better! I still have trouble taking social cues and can be a rather quiet person but it's much better than it was when I was a child. It's much easier for me to communicate with others! Autism is a very quiet disorder. Children are usually very energetic and talkative and what the child doesn't say often speaks volumes because Austism Speaks.
Autism is a journey and even though it can be very hard I wouldn't want to get off the train! I still have a lot of work to do! I consider myself a work in progress! I'm have come so far from where I was and I'm very proud of myself. I can do things that I probably wouldn't be able to do today if it wasn't for the extra help I got! Can you believe that It was thought that I wouldn't be able to read! Now I read about 50 books a year! This month I want you to think of me and my nephew (who also has autism) and wear some blue! Wearing blue is a way to show your support to those with Autism.
There's another way you can show your support this month. Check down at your local Walmart or other department stores for some of these blue light bulbs made special for Autism Awareness. Help Shine the Light on Autism.
10 facts about Autism
- Autism affects one in every 150 children born in the United States.
- There is no blood test, no scan, and no image that can detect autism. Diagnosis relies on behavioral observation and screening.
- Autism is more common than childhood cancer, diabetes, and AIDS combined.
- Approximately 67 million people worldwide are affected by autism.
- As early as infancy, a baby can begin to show the three hallmark features of autism: communication challenges, impaired social interactions, and repetitive behavior.
- Many children with autism have a reduced sensitivity to pain but may be extra sensitive to sound, touch, or other sensory stimulation—which may contribute to a reluctance to being cuddled or hugged.
- Dogs have been shown to improve autistic children’s quality of life, independence, and safety. The presence of a trained dog can reduce aggressive behavior, calm the child, and serve as a link to the child’s community
- Researchers recommend autistic testing if a baby doesn’t babble or coo by 12 months, doesn’t point or wave by 12 months, doesn’t say single words by 16 months, doesn’t say two-word phrases by 24 months, or loses previously acquired language or social skills at any age.
- If one identical twin is diagnosed with autism, the other twin has about 90% chance of develop an autistic disorder.
- From the Greek autos meaning “self,” autism literally means “alone.”
Make sure to go like Autism Speaks and Autism Awareness on Facebook.
Autism Speaks It's Time To Listen
Rocker waves and a braided crown. The "Rock n' Roll Princess" hairdo by hairstylist Odile Gilbert for the Rodarte show is amazing!
Here´s how to get the look in less then 15 minutes:
On slightly wet hair apply some John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse and blow them dry.
Seperate hair and spray them with Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray (it was misted over each section before it was wrapped around the iron to lock the waves in place) in order to make some thin, loose bends with a curling iron (a 2-inch iron was used by O.G.).
Comb your hair to make the waves look more natural. On each side of your head make loose braids and connect them together in the back of the head creating a rose-like coil. (Use bobby pins to make sure it will keep the form.)
Directly underneath the rose, make another, thicker, braid all the way down.
Reblogged from We've Got You Covered
If you happen to be a Pierce The Veil fan, then you know exactly who Vic Fuentes is! Like you, there are many other people who have been dedicated to the band since day one, whether it be through attending shows, buying their music or even creating awesome GIFs. Just like the band we don't want this to go unnoticed so we decided to celebrate Vics birthday by showing our favorite Vic GIFs! So be sure to go wish Mr Fuentes a happy birthday on his Twitter and of course check out some of the amazing GIFs we have pulled below!
No, we love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC!
I don´t know why but I can´t post pictures... "there was a problem saving your post" always appears and I can´t even attach them in here... I hope everything´ll be ok soon so I´ll be able to post "my weekly inspirations" galleries and photos I took.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Reblogged from Audrey Kitching
I'm such a movie nerd, I have been my whole life. I could spend every afternoon at the cinema and be content! There is something about paying $10, smelling the old style popcorn, grabbing a cup of tea and escaping into someone else's world for a few hours that is so special to me! Not to be confused with wanting to escape my own life, I think of it more as a break from our own existance for a short while!
I see so many movies and have such a specific pallet for films. I need ones that will keep me thinking days after and leave me feeling different. If not for that then why even waste your time?
Im going to be posting my monthly movie list the first week of every month of my favorites I have seen the weeks before!
Below are my MUST SEE recommendations. Each one left a lasting impact on me!
1. Anna Karenina - Story of forbidden love love set in the late 1800's in Russia. Keira Knightley is perfect and makes you feel for her character then entire film and Aaron Johnson could not be more attractive. This is filmed so different than most movies and it captures the true essence of the time.
2. Silver Linning's Playbook - This movie still has me thinking about all the synchronicities of life. How everything falls into place, even when things seem like rock bottom there is always always a silver linning to every situation. Jennifer Lawrence is such a babe and how can you not love her in anything? She inspired me to purchase some new ballet shoes, I had been holding off on. This was filmed and took place in my home town of Philly so it held an extra special place in my heart. But trust me, you will not regret this film. I knew nothing about it when I went to see it, the trailer does it NO justice. If I saw the trailer before, I probably would of had no interest in the film.
3. Cloud Atlas - I wanted to see this SO bad when it was in theaters and no one would go with me. My friend was able to find me a version online and let me tell you it is LIFE CHANGING. I loved this film so much. It is about our soul groups throughout life and different reincarnations. It kinda explains why you meet certain people and make such a strong conection with them in minutes. Like you have known them for decades or eons and ages.
4. Les Miserable - To be perfectly honest, I'm not one for musicals and didn't really know the story that well. The first half of the movie I was kinda so so on it. By the end I was estatic about how beautiful it was and the story was told perfect. Just an overall breath taking experience. Musical lover or not, this is a cinematic masterpiece!
WHAT MUST SEE MOVIES HAVE YOU SEEN RECENTLY?